Thought for the day:
One day well spent is preferred to an eternity of error. ~ Cicero
Quotes about the passage of time
Articles on Scheduling, Organization and Time Management
How Can I Manage My Time Better?
- Includes tips such as setting goals, having a prioritized "To Do" list and keeping a time log.
Tips to Use Time Wisely
- Plan your time using the 80/20 rule.
Keeping Paperwork from Piling Up
- ideas to keep those piles of files under control.
Tips for Mothers on Managing Time
- having to organize a whole house full of people can be overwhelming at times. Use these tips to help your household run more efficiently.
How to Be on Time
- helpful tips for chronically late people including keeping one master calendar, being prepared and scheduling travel time.
How to Schedule Appointments Efficiently
- using one master calendar, calling to confirm the day before and using wait time efficiently can help to make the best use of appointment times.
Some Graphics Copyright 2008 Jupiter Images. Used under license